Finally, as promised I have awards to accept and hand out, yippee! Another big thanks to Lollipops & Rainbows and All Things Good for passing these to me, I am truly grateful! 🙂 Now let’s get on with it~
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
- Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple! But if we want to get overly specific, I favor purples that have more of a blue or indigo undertone versus purples that have reds or magentas.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers Hedgehogs German Shepards Kittens Elephants ect
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Loose leaf tea.
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. What is your passion?
8. Do you watch television?
Not much, I only follow about 3 TV series (Walking Dead, Dance Moms, and Catfish).
9. Who is your favorite author?
This sounds horrid for an English Major, but I don’t really have one. I guess here are only 2 authors whose work I’ll like 70% of the time: Rachel Cohn and Ellen Hospkins.
10. Do you like 80s movies?
Yea they are classic!
11. How do you like your eggs?
In omelet form or boiled. I will NOT eat scrambled eggs.
12. When did you discover blogging?
Waaaaay back when I was 11 I tried using Xanga but didn’t like it.
13. Why do you like to blog?
It’s GREATNESS! You meet so many people who share common interest from all over the globe, its a great way to relief some of the thoughts jumbled in my mind, and yea, its just so darn fun 😀
Time for nominations! Here are great blogs that are nominated for this award:
1. Add your award image to your blog
2. List 7 Facts about yourself
3. Share the love and nominate others!
Whelp, here are 7 Facts about Millie:
- If I could hang out with a guy and girl celebrity for a full day, it would be Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.
- I drive with one foot on the gas and the other on the break (not at the same time!)
- My glasses are currently held together with super glue.
- I love babies and think motherhood is a glorious thing, yet I’m terrified at the thought of having my own children! What if I’m a bad mom?
- If I could I’d wear lolita dresses and harajuku fashion all the time.
- I fear seeing my mom and stepdad in June because it will be really hard when the week is over and I have to say goodbye again 😥
- Eventually I want to dye the underlayer of my hair purple.
Here are the nominations for these fabulous inspirational blogs:
Congrats to all the nominiees of both awards, I place them now in your hands–or more likely your computer screens!
🙂 Have a great day everyone, till I blog again ❤