Wow how cool is this? I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger award! I was nominated by the sweet Samantha of the giraffe’s hat (be sure to check her out!). I feel so honored to receive this nomination, awards sure do help spread all the blogger love!
To kick it off, here are 7 things about me:
1. Millie is actually a nickname of mine, that only one person ever used. This person was very important to me, but now our friendship is on hiatus. “Millie” still reminds me of our time we spent together.
2. My real name is Melissa (blah, so plain).
3. Red velvet cupcakes, mochi, and deep fried Oreos please my sweet tooth the most.
4. I’m a dressaholic. Sun dresses, lolita sweet/goth, Korean/Japanese dresses, bubble skirt, and rockabilly dresses are my favorite.
5. I only like one of a kind or hand made jewelry.
6. I can be very impatient! Yet I have tons of patience to crochet for hours on end…?
7. For years I’ve been wanting to own a hedgehog! But my two cats will do for now.
The fun part, 15 blogs I nominate:
1. You & Mie
10. Small Creations
11. Love and Stories
12. Craft Schmaft
13. The Sydney Life
Here are the rules, so all you nominations know what to do when I link you here 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Nominate 15 other Blogs
3. Share 7 things about yourself
Thanks to all my readers, followers, and anyone else who takes the time to just click on my blog. Special thanks to Samantha for the nomination 🙂
Have fun exploring and as usual, enjoy this summer day!