The lovely Joan of the thing about joan blog was kind enough to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog award (I feel so honored!) I’ve only been blogging for a short while, and didn’t know much about all te awards that go around and nominations and such, so this is pretty exciting to me. I love it because everyone nominates others and I get to explore even more amazing blogs, there are so many out there 😀
According to the rules, to accept this nomination first I have to wrie 7 things about me. Oooh this is hard, but here I go :
1. I love the process of creating, whether it be creating crafts, writing poems, or computer graphics, I always want to make something!
2. I have so many hobbies, I often pull all-nighters or stay up extremely late to engage in them all (not the smartest idea though!)
3. DIY are the BEST projects, my first project was when I was 4, we melted old crayons in a gingerbread man tin to create new ones.
4. Poetry is the ultimate way I express myself, wrote my first poem when I was in 3rd grade.
5. I am a cat lover! Yet show me a German Shepard or a Huskie and I will be smitten.
6. Still a kid at heart, catoons never fail to put me in a good mood.
7. When not crafting, outdoors is the place to be 🙂
Thank goodness that’s over (it actually took a good while!) here are some blogs I really enjoy, you should check them out too:
Doli Siregar: Amazing photography! A variety of subject matter, with clear and crisp images that provide a refreshing way to view life.
Lyndamichele: Another blog with beautiful pictures that are inspiring, relaxing, unforgettable.
Catherine, Caffeinated: Thinking of publishing? This blog lends a helping hand to guide you through the confusing, yet rewarding world.
of dreams and particles: Dolls, crochet, photography, and manga, she shares all her loves in a colorful and unique way.
the thing about joan: the wonderful blog that nominated me, she is a busy mother, crafter, and blogger who’s always got fun stories to share.
crayons and milk: Knitting away adorable toys, and sharing other cute and funny finds, there is always something in each post to catch your eyes.
Clouds of Color: Cool DIY projects, phone photo Fridays, and hand hand drawn work, what more could a reader want?
One of a Kindness: Can you san crochet creativity? Check out her wonderful handmade items and other crochet adventures and finds.
Simplify2x: Insightful reflections and calming pictures, always a great read from her simple posts.
Hope you had time to enjoy these blogs as much as I do! Now all that’s left is to post the guidlines for the nominies, and like the blog before me, I just copied and pasted:
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate about 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
4. Let the nominees know that you chose them. (An aside: if you don’t want to play or pass along the award, that’s totally fine. Just know that this is my way of saying, “I like your blog! I really do!”)
I’ve been on my friend’s computer a while, I’m scooting my little self off to play with her two year old who’s been tugging at my arm the past twenty minutes. Thanks for reading as always, have a lovley summer day!